_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (23)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:
Havoc
by Chris Wooding
Released: October 1, 2010

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"A follow-up to
Malice intersperses suspenseful text with comic-strip panels in a fast-paced tale in which three kids trapped inside the world of a deadly comic book continue their efforts to escape while outmaneuvering dangerous adversaries."

This is the second book to Malice. You can check out my review of that one here. I loved the first one and I can only imagine where the second book is going to go from there. It's a wonderful concept and I think it will hit big with lots of comic and novel lovers alike.

1 comment:

brizmus said...

ohmygoodness,this sounds so cute! I'm definitely going to check out this and Malice. Great pick!

Mine's here!

Search This Blog