_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-In (5)

Friday Fill-In is a kinda fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Johnny Weir is apparently a figure skater. I had to look him up to find out - I'm not girly enough to watch figure skating.

2. I am absolutely in love with the 2010 Olympics. Of course, I love EVERY Olympics - it's one of my favorite things to watch. (except for figure skating (obvs.).

3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. (Apparently this is a famous quote. I didn't know that. I googled because I couldn't make heads or tails of it.)

4. I'd be happy to join you for a reading powow, if you get an urge.

5. Having sweet dreams makes for even sweeter mornings.

6. What does it take to get to the center of a tootie pop. Let's find out... one, two, three... :).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being off work (I'm on the late shift), tomorrow my plans include reading and being generally lazy and Sunday, I want to go shopping! If I can find my giftcard :/!

No comments:

Search This Blog