_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (6)


Teaser Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted byMizB at Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading:
Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz

"I can't help it. I've been worrying about the girls since I met them in first grade. Whitney Blaire was stuck in a tree and Tara went up to rescue her. Even though I didn't know them, I was certain they were both going to die. They came down with nothing more than a few scratches, and yet it was enough for me to realize that I never wanted to lose either one."
Page 12

I've read a few chapters into this book, and so far so good. It's written from different perspectives each chapter, so that seems to keep it fresh each time.
This book also counts for my Debut Authors Challenge, so I'm pretty amped about that :). I look forward to reading more in this one!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

I like books set from different perspectives. That really adds to the depth of the story.Mine is here

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Welcome to the Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. So glad to have you with us. I'm way behind but here I am.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Search This Blog