_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Apologies

I hate having to apologize for the state of my blog, but I started editing the layout too late in the evening... now I'm just kinda fed up and leaving it for sleep. Hopefully I will get back to it tomorrow sometime soon and everything will be mucho improvedo. I hope. If I can get things, ya know, working correctly. Ahem.
Speaking of changes - keep an eye out for some changes to this blog in the new year. I'm pretty proud of keeping this thing going for a year and I would like to expand it a little bit. Hence the want for some layout changes. It was just too much for one evening.

No comments:

Search This Blog