_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5)

It's that time again to do the hop! Every Friday, Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books hosts a get-to-know-ya meme! It's actually really nice to learn about blogs I probably should have been following in the first place.

I really urge you to check it out - I've found some of my favorite blogs this way! Not to mention that it's lots-o-fun. :)

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Just hopping through today. We librarians have to stick together. Also we seem to like the same kind of books. I am a new follower. Happy reading!

Kelly said...

I found you through the hop.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm already a follower, just stopping by to say HEY! :) Happy Sunday xx

Search This Blog