_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Fill-In (16)


Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. My dad's macaroni salad -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is gonna be hot and sticky. blech.
3. I can't walk in flip flops.(for very long, at least)
4. To love someone is to accept every single thing about them... and enjoy it all!
5. Sometimes it's nice to go on a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually something sugary and terrible for you. Like candy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having three days off, tomorrow my plans include a calm day off and Sunday, I want to have a nice day with my mother-in-law-to-be!

2 comments:

Sara said...

This meme is awesome! Mmm I love candy, I'm definitely a candy junkie. And I love what you said about loving someone...so true! Yay for a three day weekend-enjoy :D

Jen said...

I'm lovin' this meme also -- gives me something to look forward to on Fridays. :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

Search This Blog