_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fill-In (14)

Friday Fill-In is a fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. Just fill in your answers!

1. Salsa and chips are delish together!!
2. You collect way more condiments than you eat and you've even got mustard.
3. By the time I get home I will be ready to head to bed. But I won't.
4. Finding my favorite items is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming that I was a part of some zombie movie!
6. The weather is perfectly spring-like ... is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the evening watching tv with my baby, tomorrow my plans include workin like a dog and Sunday, I want to have a relaxing day - even though it will include doing laundry.

No comments:

Search This Blog