_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (45)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Entwined
by Heather Dixon
To be released: March 29, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"Confined to their dreary castle while mourning their mother's death, Princess Azalea and her eleven sisters join The Keeper, who is trapped in a magic passageway, in a nightly dance that soon becomes nightmarish."

So... a retelling of the Twelve Dancing Princesses fairy tale? I'm all in. That sounds awesome. And the cover is so magical! I love it. I'll definitely be excited to get my hands on this one. And I could be wrong, but is this her debut? Even better! Bring it on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Agreed! I can't wait for this one either :) Great pick!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Speaking as a personal friend of the author, it IS her debut! I am so excited for her, and I'm excited that people are anxious to read the book. She brought early drafts to my old writing group, so I know parts of the story, but know it's changed drastically since I saw it.

I'll pass on your excitement to Heather; I know she likes to hear that people are excited.

http://www.ashleycrosby.com/blog/?p=207

Anonymous said...

Twelve Dancing Princesses is LOVE!
I shall add it to my list!
Awesome pick!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

May I just say that your blog name is utter awesomeness! Great pick :)

Search This Blog