_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (46)

"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Beauty Queens
by Libba Bray
To be released: May 24, 2011

Summary from Baker and Taylor:
"Teen beauty queens. A "Lost"-like island. Mysteries and dangers. No access to emall. And the spirit of fierce, feral competition that lives underground in girls, a savage brutality that can only be revealed by a journey into the heart of non-exfoliated darkness. Oh, the horror, the horror! Only funnier. With evening gowns. And a body count."

I. Love. Libba. Bray. I think I'll literally read anything she's written. So this one that sounds hilariously awesome?! I'm amped for it! It's going to be epic. If you haven't read any of her stuff before, you should definitely give it a go! woo hoo! :)

2 comments:

Lawral the Librarian said...

This book sounds ridiculous, in a good way. In other hands, it would probably run way off track, but if anyone can pull it off, it'll be Libba!

Anonymous said...

Lawral said it right: sounds ridiculous but in a good way! :)
I think I might pick it up! :D

Search This Blog