_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge


What a wonderful idea! This challenge is hosted by The Story Siren.

I really look forward to joining this challenge! I know there are tons of authors that are becoming a part of the YA circle every year, I just never know who they all are! I'm guilty of reading many of the same authors, so hopefully this challenge will help me read outside that. The challenge is to read 12, but I'm hoping I read a lot more than that.

Here's the actual list:
1. Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
2. Wish by Alexandra Bullen
3. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
4. Firespell by Chloe Neill
5. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
7. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
8. Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
10. The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke
11. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
12. Girl Parts by John Cusick
13. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
14. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
15. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
16. Sellout by Ebony Joy Wilkins

And many more, I hope......

1 comment:

Anastasia Hopcus said...

I'm so happy that Shadow Hills made your list! Thanks!

Search This Blog