_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-In (1)

Friday Fill-In is a kinda fun meme that's hosted by Janet at the Friday Fill-In blog. They're just some lead-in questions to answer... And without a reason to blog otherwise, I thought this might be interesting. So, that being said - here are my answers!


1. You have a chance to __be who you wanna be!_ (so lame, I know)

2. _I'm FREEZING_ right now!

3. There is a _lady dancing around at her computer to music only she can hear. We're talkin hands raised, body shakin, etc_.

4. _Drink now_ and pay later. (I don't actually drink, so I dunno why this one came to me.

5. It's time to _read! Oh, no, wait. That was just wishful thinking. It's time to WORK! yay?_

6. _My Wedding date is__ up in the air but _I'm working on getting that figured out. Talk about stress_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to traveling to Rhode Island (which = lots of reading on the train)_, tomorrow my plans include _getting my ring resized and fixing my fiance's license situation_ and Sunday, I want to _watch football! But instead will be celebrating an 86th birthday (not mine, obvs).

Well, that was kinda fun! My answers are a bit on the lame side, but perhaps I'll get better in the future. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to read on a train sounds awesome! Have a great weekend.

Wrighty said...

Congrats on your engagement! Oh what fun! Reading on a train does sound awesome.

I'm curious to see if you like The Hollow. I've heard mixed reviews about it but it does sound interesting. Hope you have a great weekend!

Search This Blog