_________________________________________________________________

Home     Review Policy      Hot New Titles      Contact Me

_________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twitter-ing!

I've never done very well with the whole Twitter thing. I can update my Facebook status like a mad woman, but for some reason I haven't ever really gotten into the Twitter-verse.

But I'm trying again! I know there are book bloggers that are twittering too... so I thought I would give it a shot. What easier updates than talking about books?! So yeah, I'm giving it a shot!

Here's my link:
By TwitterButtons.com
I've added one of these buttons to my sidebar too, just in case :).

Now remember, I'm only just getting started. I don't even have a picture yet. It's a work in progress... but I'd love to add as many book bloggers as I can - if for no other reason than to get an idea of how this is all supposed to go.

If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know. I wanna make sure I do this all right :). Thanks and happy blogging!

1 comment:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I'm still a fairly recent twitter-convert, so I don't have suggestions, but welcome back!

Search This Blog